Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Samsung monitor Syncmaster 151s power supply replacement question - Other Instruments Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Samsung monitor Syncmaster 151s power supply replacement question

I found a Samsung Syncmaster 151s monitor on the street missing its power cable/supply. 
Hopefully it’s just what I need to see the internal settings on my Hamichord (Hammond B3 clone) via a vga cable, allowing me to select from a host of B3 models (see, it is a music query and not simply tech). 
From photos it looks like all I need to run it is a simple power cord without any power brick. Its specs are below. Am I right?

POWER DEVICE

• Type
    power supply
  • Nominal Voltage
    AC 120/230 V
  • Frequency Required
    50/60 Hz
  • Power Consumption Operational

The manual doesn’t indicate a power brick but I could be wrong. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Myvolts will be worth checking https://myvolts.com/

also I’ve had a lot of luck in the past contacting the manufacturer directly 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 486
    Myvolts will be worth checking https://myvolts.com/

also I’ve had a lot of luck in the past contacting the manufacturer directly 
    no luck there, unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion, though. 
  • That's an old monitor that takes a C5 straight into the monitor ... old but good quality 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    Danny1969 said:
    That's an old monitor that takes a C5 straight into the monitor ... old but good quality 
    Then I’m in luck as I have a ‘mickey mouse’ cable. So no power brick? Just straight from the wall into the monitor?
    If I remember correctly, the software has a single menu page with drop down choices. As simple as it is fantastic a clone. Now all I have to do is keep my eye open for an old usb mouse and I’m all set. 
    Thank you, @Danny1969 ;
  • Could be a C15 (kettle lead) but you are even more likely to have one of those 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    Pinched one from my lady’s work computer and it turned on. I checked the vga cable; someone had forced it into the socket bending the prongs together. Pincers out and prongs straightened, I plugged it in again, turned on the hamichord and Windows booted up and the VB3 crumar edition version II came on the screen. 
    A successful street find!
    https://imgur.com/gallery/MIO6Rnu

Danny1969 said:
    Could be a C15 (kettle lead) but you are even more likely to have one of those 
    C5 it is!