Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). 300 vs 700 Quid Precision - Bass Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

300 vs 700 Quid Precision

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• thegummy said:
    Lol I've never had any interest in nylons but I do really like DR black beauties that are quite heavily coated and are kind of some way in the middle between the rounds and flats I've used.

Fretless is for the future. I wish there was a Sterling fretless Stingray so I could be like Pino but there seems to be quite limited models around at any price, never mind my budget.
    As someone who moved to fretless pretty much full time, it feels like a totally different instrument at first. Um, and it still does ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • fretless nylons 
    Are those from Brentford?

I now have this horrible image in my brain of Bridgehouse and nylons. :o 

if you want to destroy your fingerboard then 1x fretless rounds
    This is clearly an attempt to goad me into posting photographs of my 1978/79 Fender factory fretless Precision Bass. Too bad. The ruts are already hired out to local farmers for next year's new potato crop. 
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • La Bella white nylons are also awesome.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • La Bella white nylons are also awesome.
    This I agree with also