Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Classic Rock Show 2022 - Events Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Classic Rock Show 2022

What's Hot
Pete Thorn is coming back again for this tour. Don’t mind telling you all now that I’ve got my tickets....:-)
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Me too...front row of the circle as my wife didn't fancy being down in the "mosh pit" as she called it! Personally, I reckon the average age of the audience must be above 60, but they're a fantastic act with absolutely top-notch musicians and playing music I love.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I enjoyed Pete's vlogs from the show and thought perhaps I should have gone, so something to look for. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4008
    I might buy tickets, purely to watch Pete! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Just noticed these guys are back on tour, missed them last year. Got tickets for my local theatre in a few weeks!
  • Got tickets for Yeovil on Tuesday night, Pete’s side of the stage…
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    I saw them last year and they were fantastic