Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). close account - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

close account

What's Hot
Hi 
Could the admins please close my account
I couldn't see how to do it?
Many thanks 
3reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8207
    tFB Trader
    You can’t close it, nor will the admins. You’re here for life :D
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 4930
    Davey59 said:
    Hi 
    Could the admins please close my account
    I couldn't see how to do it?
    Many thanks 
    Well if you’re going I’ll give you your first WOW….Hopefully you’ll stay after my enormous act of generosity  :3
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MellishMellish Frets: 945
    Hello! Would you help me please? I'd like my account to be deleted from the forum. Thank you. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    For any one who doesn’t know: we don’t delete accounts. If you don’t want to participate in the forum any longer all you have to do is stop visiting.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • So it really is Hotel California here - you can check out anytime but you can never leave. In that case, where's my Mercedes Benz and pink champagne on ice?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    Whistler said:
    So it really is Hotel California here - you can check out anytime but you can never leave. In that case, where's my Mercedes Benz and pink champagne on ice?
    I think you're confusing staff and guests @Whistler ;

It's only the modmins that get the "benefits".
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8409
    edited September 2021
    Tell the Modmins to F off, pick a fight with Drew, discuss COVID a lot, that’s the correct pathway to exit. 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9089
    I know we can’t get our own accounts closed… but… can we ask the someone else’s account be closed ? ;)
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • 2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 11457
    poopot said:
    I know we can’t get our own accounts closed… but… can we ask the someone else’s account be closed ? ;)
    I'll nominate you if you nominate me mate, like a suicide pact! : )
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Lol OK, it's not a bad place - I've seen worse! I guess I'll stick around :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Mellish said:
    Lol OK, it's not a bad place - I've seen worse! I guess I'll stick around :) 
    Way to boost our collective ego :) do stick around though, it's a great site
    Thanks buddy :) 
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3663
    edited September 2021
    Mellish said:
    Lol OK, it's not a bad place - I've seen worse! I guess I'll stick around  
    Your first 50 comments are better than my last 6290 @Mellish. ;The place needs good people like you.
    I play at my dining room table.
    You're very kind my dear @Deadman. You take care :) 
  • dindude said:
    Tell the Modmins to F off, pick a fight with Drew, discuss COVID a lot, that’s the correct pathway to exit. 
    Why are you bringing me up in your spiteful cynical post? Leave me out of it.

Bye!

• Mellish said:
    I'd like my account to be deleted from the forum. Thank you. 
    Have you gone "Bananas"? ;)
    Be seeing you.
    Possibly @Funkfingers :). I was new, thought I'd made a mistake. But now I like it here. 
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
    Mellish said:
    Possibly @Funkfingers :). I was new, thought I'd made a mistake. But now I like it here. 

Ah, so now you've made two mistakes ...
    :) @Snags. You're a nice bunch of people, it's run well. I'll be fine here. Hope to see you around :) 
  • Mellish said:
    :) @Snags. You're a nice bunch of people, it's run well. I'll be fine here. Hope to see you around :) 
    Run well?

Run well?

Crikey. I’m right on that. Can’t be having newbies thinking it’s well run.

;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
    Illusions have to be shattered in their own time, @bridgehouse, in order to generate the proper level of nihilistic despair down the line.
  • Snags said:
    Illusions have to be shattered in their own time, @bridgehouse, in order to generate the proper level of nihilistic despair down the line.
    I do like a nice bit of nihilistic despair
    :) 
  • Mellish … Bananas … 1971 comedy film … 
    Be seeing you.
    Oh Fielding Mellish :). No that's not. I'm not that smart!