Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Landau explains 'I'm Buzzed' - Theory Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Landau explains 'I'm Buzzed'

What's Hot
GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3293
edited August 2021 in Theory
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• uksaint7uksaint7 Frets: 256
    I was curious so I looked it up!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3293
    Sigh. Link posting failure. 

Thanks a million for the save.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • uksaint7uksaint7 Frets: 256
    Haha no worries. Ace video btw, am going to have to give that a go!
  • Wow this is great - I worked it out myself a while ago and got close but there’s a few details here that I missed and really complete the picture. Thanks!
  • newi123newi123 Frets: 814
    edited September 2021
    This is part of a little video series he did for some pay site a while ago. I have them all somewhere I think if anyone needs them.
  • Must sound super in the room with him... Lovely wdw setup... What a player ....

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life