Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Does practice work like compound interest ? If you get my drift - Technique Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Does practice work like compound interest ? If you get my drift

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• That fast playing,or shredding,does nothing for me musically. I'd rather listen to slower but more musically pleasing riffs and passages of notes and chords. It's easy for me to say as a relative beginner but very fast playing is not even on my to do list.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • That fast playing,or shredding,does nothing for me musically. I'd rather listen to slower but more musically pleasing riffs and passages of notes and chords. It's easy for me to say as a relative beginner but very fast playing is not even on my to do list.
    Yes , it’s mainly Slash stuff, not mega shred but fast bits in places  , plus all the other stuff 
    rhythms , picked arpeggios etc . I’m getting up to speed now then I drop back down to refine it 
    cleaner and clearer .  November rain outro has some fast melodic passages . I’ve got to analyse one of them as I’m amazed at the way it flows and would like to adapt it and use it in other stuff 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter