Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). New KSR tele - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Comments

• daveyhdaveyh Frets: 648
    Did they relic the strings as well?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    That looks very very lovely indeed! I need many more pic and also info, ASAP!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WezVWezV Frets: 15793
    edited August 2014
    Purely aesthetic thoughts....
    *Love the body and scratchplate.
    *Metal parts look flat rather than aged, but it has some non trad features like the angled saddles so its not a "replica" - and I like the flat/satin look.  
    *not so keen on the worn neck, it looks rather greeny grey, a bit more brown in the mix would work for me - most likely just the pics
    * love the dark board, but it needs proper clay dots with a bit of darkness in them too  (my personal gripe with most clay style dots - including high end replica dots).  a real old fender with a board that dark would have very muddy looking dots.  Old harvite poker chips work great for making proper style dots
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Nice maybe the neck needs a little something as above.... Other than that she looks great
  • Not sure why neck looks greenish in pics, it doesn't when it's in front of me. Could be combination of the lights and work top stuff. Looks quite natural. 
    The colour looks great, but pics were done with my Daipad!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    I like that :)
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
  • By the way this is not a parts caster build, this is hand made from planks, not all parts !
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Is it yours? Where can I get one!!! Awesome tele.
  • axisus said:
    Is it yours? Where can I get one!!! Awesome tele.

This is a guitar that Keith has just completed, he brings them to me for the wiring and first play as he is left handed, he then does a final setup before sale.
    He has no website just sells them from home. PM me if you would like his number for a chat regarding cost and his other models.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12286
    edited August 2014
    Pity the neck pickup isn't fitted to the body (its hanging from the scratchplate by the looks of things)... that *is* a deal breaker for me on Teles as 1) it looks wrong and 2) I'm sure it affects the sound.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • @impman are you serious or am I being whooshed here?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3773
    edited August 2014
    impmann said:
    Pity the neck pickup isn't fitted to the body (its hanging from the scratchplate by the looks of things)... that *is* a deal breaker for me on Teles as 1) it looks wrong and 2) I'm sure it affects the sound.

I have teles with both fixing methods and the effect on sound IMO is nothing. It's certainly more convenient having it mounted on the scratch plate but easy enough to change.if you want, certainly not a deal breaker The tele looks lovely BTW