Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Pale Blurs - my own music - Plug My Stuff Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Pale Blurs - my own music

What's Hot
joetelejoetele Frets: 944
edited September 2021 in Plug My Stuff
First ever upload to bandcamp with a song I recorded in the new house, using a Zoom R8 and the somewhat average master function on it, then tidied up in Audacity. 

Using guitar, bass, and drum machine. 

Lots more stuff to come, download for free or pay what you want. 

paleblurs.bandcamp.com

MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• joetelejoetele Frets: 944
    Didn't get the link right first time round - now fixed 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 837
    Sounds great to me! How many different layers are there?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Sounds great to me! How many different layers are there?
    Seven on this one I think. Maybe six 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Just added another song - 'Sol'. 

https://paleblurs.bandcamp.com/track/sol
    My new EP has just been released! Four tracks of ambient goodness for your downloading pleasure. 

paleblurs.bandcamp.com/album/rebuild
  • AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 837
    Thoroughly enjoyed this Joe. Nice work.
    Thoroughly enjoyed this Joe. Nice work.
    Thanks chum, very kind 
  • DazzaDazza Frets: 90
    @joetele ;
    Hey Joe, just listened to the tracks, right up my street! I’ve a shimmer laden board with delay and reverb to take me back in time. Loved Sol, great vibe and textures.
    Dazza said:
    @joetele ;
    Hey Joe, just listened to the tracks, right up my street! I’ve a shimmer laden board with delay and reverb to take me back in time. Loved Sol, great vibe and textures.
    Cheers dude! I love the shimmer on the Fender Marine Layer, it's really musical and tasteful. 
    Just released a new track, 'Rise': https://paleblurs.bandcamp.com/track/rise
    New album 'Happy Places' is released on Friday - you can stream now and preorder the download and CD. 
  • Just been listening to the album. Hats off to you Joe, you've done a bloody good job, seriously impressed. The textures, dynamics, build-ups, keeping things interesting throughout..........
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Just been listening to the album. Hats off to you Joe, you've done a bloody good job, seriously impressed. The textures, dynamics, build-ups, keeping things interesting throughout..........
    Thank you so much dude. I'm aware it's not pro level and I'm using fairly rudimentary equipment but I'm pleased with it, and it's been hugely cathartic during a difficult period in life. Need to hear your stuff now! 
  • Really good album Joe, it's on my list to buy tomorrow for Bandcamp Friday. 
    Really good album Joe, it's on my list to buy tomorrow for Bandcamp Friday. 
    Cheers man! 
    Album releases today! And as it's Bandcamp Friday, artists receive 100% of the revenue share 
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 860
    edited October 2021
    Great tunes! Anniversary is my favourite. 
    Great tunes! Anniversary is my favourite. 
    Thanks man! It's kept me sane during the last year 
  • Yes, great tunes! Rise is my particular favourite.
    Thanks @DeepStream ! I think Dormant Gaze from the new album is my current favourite but it changes
    Just finished recording the final track for the next album - some editing required but almost there on the music. Going to start on the artwork next, and look at CD production costs. Hoping to release early next year! 
    I've finished my next album. Releasing it on my birthday on weds.
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9089
    joetele said:
    I've finished my next album. Releasing it on my birthday on weds.
    Linkypoo?
    Not out til Wednesday
    It's here! To celebrate my 40th birthday, I've released my new album today. https://paleblurs.bandcamp.com/album/unrest-tempest
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MagicPigDetectiveMagicPigDetective Frets: 2863
    edited January 2022
    Happy birthday Joe! Another excellent release. Really like the dropped-d riffs you've 'dropped' into the shoegaze mix. 
    Happy birthday Joe! Another excellent release. Really like the dropped-d riffs you've 'dropped' into the shoegaze mix. 
    Cheers dude. Played it all on one guitar, the affinity Jazzmaster with Irongear P90s
  • ewalewal Frets: 2359
    Happy Birthday! And congratulations on the new release! 
    The Scrambler-EE Walk soundcloud experience
    ewal said:
    Happy Birthday! And congratulations on the new release! 
    Thanks dude