Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Solo guitar arrangement of I go to sleep - Plug My Stuff Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Solo guitar arrangement of I go to sleep

Had some fun doing this today, always loved this song so fiddled around until I had something that sounded like it that I could play all at once with no overdubs.
Audio is Nux Mighty Plug 2 straight in Macbook and video is via webcam 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Nice. I love your hybrid picking style.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8170
    Lovely that, mate.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 9752
    Thanks guys, I'm starting to love this style of playing, can literally spend hours working on ways to get the gist of a song across using bits of chord and the odd bass note. Very enjoyable for me at the moment 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1023
    Lovely playing as always Danny. Like the use of the little tap-bends, very musical. 
  • PoboyPoboy Frets: 430
    That was gawjus. Really nice. Well played.
  • PoboyPoboy Frets: 430
    edited September 2021

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 9752
    Wow great job, really cool to hear someone play my arrangement although I love your own little touches as well. 

I'm gonna check out the Sia version now 
    www.2020studios.co.uk