Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: ZCAT tremolo-vibrato pedal with reverb - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: ZCAT tremolo-vibrato pedal with reverb

Zcat pedals are some of the nicest I've tried in the last few years. Not excessively priced, well built, good sounds, and this is no exception. The tremolo is good, the reverb very useful for those lacking amp reverb, but the vibrato won for me. It'll do the quick vibrato sounds well and the lovely slow bent Boards of Canada sounds even better. I'd keep it if I wanted a big board but I'm on the downscale and using plugins more and more as there's zilch chance of me playing with a band. Works perfectly, no issues. Unboxed. Velcro on the base. 

ZCAT also make very good simple demo videos. Look! --> http://www.zcatpedals.com/?dir=view&id=tremolo

£65 delivered when paid with PP Gift. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    Want. How you enjoying the DPP? Don't suppose you'd be tempted by any trades on this?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • G'day! The DPP is history, I'm afraid. I've gone down to six pedals now. Analog delay is still a mustbut vibrato for e is covered by the Mela Productions Vibrato plug-in. The Zcat is awesome but I need to sell so I can buy the Scuffham Amps S-gear plugn, something which needs to be done even more now they have the new amp included. 

• xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    Didn't you like it?! I MISS that thing, i wish i spent more time getting used to it. Ok well I shall just keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't sell in the meantime, sounds like just my sort of vibe. I need to check out that plugin, i've heard its good! 
  • It is. I was musing on buying a NI Komplete Audio 6 interface last month as it came with a free copy of Guitar Rig Pro 5. I dropped that idea after demoing GR5. Really horrible sound. I tried Revalver before Peavey bought it and liked it but S-Gear is something else entirely.