Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Tour of Tutors - Technique Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Tour of Tutors

What's Hot
DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3275
edited July 2014 in Technique
I always used to book my time off work around when my bands were touring, that doesn't happen now and I think touring venues with for the most part exceptionally poor promotion is maybe left back with my youth. 

So got to thinking, and thought about a tour of tutoring, or being tutored for that matter. Spend 7 days travelling to different lessons and gaining all that knowledge from different awesome players.

Or perhaps just organise 4 tutors and 8 weeks, alternating who and when I visit although this would be a bloody fortune due to where I live, but would be more beneficial.

Jimi Savage in Newcastle would be first on the list and John Wheatcroft in Liverpool also. I'd slice my left nut open to get a lesson with Guthrie Govan but he doesn't do them anymore apparently. Who else would you guys strongly recommend?
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments