Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Went guitar shopping today.... - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Went guitar shopping today....

What's Hot
ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 1966
...with £550 notes from a few recent gear sales. I came home with nowt! It was a manifestation of "record-shop-itis", which I used to get when I went to HmV to buy a CD and was overwhelmed by choice. Not good. I wanted something different to my Tele and Strat. Looked at a Gretsch Double Jet, a Strat blacktop, a Jag, a Tele blacktop, Tokai MiJ double- cut Junior. I think part of my dilemma was panicking that I'd throw down £500 and the same guitar would pop up on Gumtree in a couple of weeks. That and I'm also tempted by a Yamaha THR 10C. Just sayin' P.S. the Tokai was lovely. Might go back and review that one...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 1966
    Hmm... That had paragraphs and stuff when I posted it!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Chuffola said:
    P.S. the Tokai was lovely. Might go back and review that one...
    Is that the one in Bairds?  I played onje a few weeks ago and it was really nice.
    Yes. Very nice and I'm quite tempted by a simple guitar. You can't get much more simple than one pickup. Although a Cabronita was one pup and one knob. Decisions....
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited August 2013
    Chuffola said:
    Hmm... That had paragraphs and stuff when I posted it!

@chuffola Are you using an iPhone/pad type thingamabob?

There's an icon at the top of the post, looks like a page with red arrows pointing away from each other. 

Press that and it should work.
    I am using an iPad.

Let's see now...

Paragraphs?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Excellent, thanks!