Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Music video by my son - Plug My Stuff Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Music video by my son

What's Hot
richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24339
edited February 2021 in Plug My Stuff
This is a friend’s ‘virtual band’ - Twenty Million Elephants. My son did the video for him - oh and it’s me doing the guitars:

https://youtu.be/UxqdtauRlwE

If you fancy adding a ‘Like’ or a comment on YouTube, it would be really appreciated.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Great video!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Great video!
    Thanks - I’ll let my son know. He’s off to study film at university in September, so any positive feedback is welcome.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Great. I like both the video and the music.

It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • This is decent Rich. Guitar work is nice, and props for original music!

Bye!

• That’s a great bit of video, well done to your son.
  • This is decent Rich. Guitar work is nice, and props for original music!
    Zoolooter said:
    That’s a great bit of video, well done to your son.
    Thanks both - I’ll tell him about this on Saturday, when I’ll be driving him down to London to start his course.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 860
    edited September 2021
    Enjoyed that! I agree with Wires that it's an original piece of music, and the video's very well done too.