Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Strymon el capistan & rare fuzz's (Ibanez, Frantone) - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Strymon el capistan & rare fuzz's (Ibanez, Frantone)

bean7bean7 Frets: 44
edited September 2013 in FX £
Strymon el capistan - SOLD

Ibanez OD850
Pretty rare muff like fuzz, amazing original condition - £125 including postage

Frantone Sweet
Great condition except for scratched base (underneath the velcro attached), with original box - SOLD

Only selling in order to get a Timeline.. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• That price might be a bit steep for a 1st version. But good luck with the sale. The Timeline is a great bit of kit.
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bean7bean7 Frets: 44
    That price might be a bit steep for a 1st version. But good luck with the sale. The Timeline is a great bit of kit.
    Yeah I wasn't totally sure what they go for these days?
    Bump for slightly reduced price on the Strymon + added some fuzz..
    Friday bump - will do a deal if anyone wants a couple of these!
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 549
    I have just bought an E'l Capistan, its a great pedal. Not especially easy to come by either.

bump
  • Pm sent
    El Cap may be gone - reduced prices on the fuzz's
  • PM'd you. I think...
    Got PMs thanks!
  • benecolbenecol Frets: 394
    PMed too.
    Sorry, el cap and frantone sold now!
  • benecolbenecol Frets: 394
    No problem - well done.