Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). tc nova drive pedal £60 - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

tc nova drive pedal £60

What's Hot
mbozmboz Frets: 6
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Pm'd
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Ill take it if benvall doesn't
  • DAMN YOU ALL! Been waiting for one of these a while to complete my MIDI board! Great price though, enjoy it benvall!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • geepers0677geepers0677 Frets: 119
    edited September 2013
    wow, that is a very excellent price. Awesome for midi boards. ;)

• ragingben said:
    DAMN YOU ALL! Been waiting for one of these a while to complete my MIDI board! Great price though, enjoy it benvall!
    Sorry @ragingben. I think i was only the third person to view the ad. Saw it, had to have it.

wow, that is cheap!!! I sold mine for double that a few weeks ago. Awesome for midi boards.
    @geepers0677 Ssssshhhh. Keep that quite.

I still haven't heard from mboz yet.
  • No worries @benvall that's the name of the game! If you decide to sell it at any point in the future PM me and if I haven't had one by then I'll take it off your hands.