Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Anyone recommend a spam-free picture hosting site? - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Anyone recommend a spam-free picture hosting site?

What's Hot
I decided to take the plunge and convert one of my 335s to a 12 string, and I thought I would share the process here with some photos.
Can anyone recommend a simple photo-hosting platform that won’t bombard me with promo emails and such?  What do folks mostly use?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• droflufdrofluf Frets: 3144
    postimages.org, easy to use and haven't heard a thing from them since I signed up
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JohnS37JohnS37 Frets: 322
    drofluf said:
    postimages.org, easy to use and haven't heard a thing from them since I signed up
    That’s great drofluf, many thanks, I’ll give em a go.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    imgur

You don't even need to sign up.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• JohnS37JohnS37 Frets: 322
    Thanks for the suggestion ICBM, but your post landed just as I was uploading my first pics to post images dot org.  Even managed to get them into my first post on the project without too much swearing . . !
  • Imgur - thats your man :)