Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). BKP - great pickups, great forum, and a nice guy too! - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

BKP - great pickups, great forum, and a nice guy too!

TTonyTTony Frets: 26143

Thanks to Tim @ BKP for allowing me to post news of our opening on his forum.

The least I can do is to return the favour.  For anyone that isn't already aware and isn't already a member over there too ... the forum is here;

https://bareknucklepickups.co.uk/forum/index.php

If ever there's a question about BKPs, guitars that BKPs have been put into, or guitars that BKPs could be put into, then that forum will give at least eleventyhundred views and opinions on what would work best.  A huge knowledge base there, and one that I'm sure Tim will take much greater care of than did our former landlords of us!

Anyways, thanks to TIm for letting me post about theFB on his forum.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    Yup, yup and yup. Crackign pickups from cracking people. Not the cheapest any more, but still bloody good product.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Very interested in some BK '63 veneer boards for my American Vintage Series Strat. Must pay a visit to their forum....