Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). What basses are owned by the members? - Bass Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

What basses are owned by the members?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• SnapSnap Frets: 6086
    Couple of weeks I got a Yamaha BB1200PH - Peter Hook Signature. Possibly the best bass I've owned. Huge sustain, very articulate, the neck is a joy to play. Love it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • wraubwraub Frets: 27
    edited May 2021
    '83 MIJ Squier Precision (SQ)
    '84 MIJ Squier Jazz (SQ)
    '17 MIC Squier P Bass
    '85 MIJ Ibanez Roadstar II 5 string, fretted
    '85 MIJ Ibanez Roadstar II 5 string, fretless
    '10 MIC Epiphone acoustic guitar I converted to a bass

and, just because, a Korg Volca Bass synth.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Born2BMildBorn2BMild Frets: 18
    edited June 2021
    https://i.imgur.com/chiTGd5.jpg
    Here are my low-down lovelies

• tanihhiavlttanihhiavlt Frets: 659
    USACG Bass VI finished by Scott of SC Relics :) 
  • eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 92
    Bacchus Jazz

Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Gibson EB 2013 5 string
    Spector Spectorcore Fretless 5 string
    Peerless Bassmaster Player (Jack Casady)
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3819
    eatapeach said:
    Bacchus Jazz

I painted a bike frame exactly that colour when I was young  :)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 92
    eatapeach said:
    Bacchus Jazz

I painted a bike frame exactly that colour when I was young  :)
    so why not buy my bass and recreate your youth???   =)
    Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8409
    Here’s my humble bass set up, reminds me of simpler times of owning a “guitar and amp” when I was 13 - before the wormholes and financial ruin of gear minutia kicked in. 

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    Yamaha Bex4

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • AdeyAdey Frets: 1988

Should there be another "n" in beginning.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Balrog68Balrog68 Frets: 100
    2017 Squier VM Jaguar
      2006 Korean Epiphone EB3

https://i.imgur.com/iQdWMsQ.png
    https://i.imgur.com/iviu5eH.png
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6086
    that EB3 looks lovely. That body shape is such a classic, really like it. Just had a gas wobble actually.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Snap said:
    Just had a gas wobble
    The remedy for that is an Ovation Magnum bass. ;)
    Be seeing you.
  • These are mine. 

1989 US P Bass
    2020 US Professional II P Bass
    2014 AV 64 Reissue Jazz Bass
    Bitsa Fretless (custom body, Japanese Jazz neck and EMG's) 

• prowlaprowla Frets: 4680
    One of my creations - the Rickenberger.

and another - the Rickenwhammy.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter