Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sorted - I have a draft notification but no draft - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sorted - I have a draft notification but no draft

abw1989abw1989 Frets: 569
edited September 2020 in Help & Feedback
As per the title, the side bar is showing that I have a draft discussion, but clicking on my drafts just takes me to an empty page. 

Any ideas; shows the same on Chrome PC and Chrome Android?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• m_cm_c Frets: 1128
    I'm going to hazard a guess there's a bug in the forum software, whereby you've got a draft for a thread that's been moved somewhere you now can't see it, but it still shows up in your draft counter.

@digitalscream
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JJWJJW Frets: 11
    I have a problem with the website as well ! If I sign into my account classified adverts page goes blank ! so I can't buy or sell anything !
  • JJW said:
    I have a problem with the website as well ! If I sign into my account classified adverts page goes blank ! so I can't buy or sell anything !
    Oddly your role profile states "no classifieds". There was a time when new members were not automatically given access to classifieds when joining but this got revised some time ago. Unless the Modmin team took away access for a rule violation then I suggest contacting them via PM or tagging them in a new post. Otherwise flag your post above (link next to post details in header) and explain the problem in the reason for flagging. I believe that any such flags get notified to the Modmin team directly