Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The 'Leave A Comment' toolbar - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

The 'Leave A Comment' toolbar

Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2394
edited August 2020 in Help & Feedback
The </> feature seems to have vanished from the toolbar of the Leave a Comment box. Leastways it has on my mobile. Has it been removed intentionally modmins or is my mobile just not displaying it?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    I can't remember - what I can say is that the last change to the editor was made about three years ago.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2394
    I can't remember - what I can say is that the last change to the editor was made about three years ago.
    Ah, I've certainly used the feature much more recently than that. When I'm back home I'll check to see if it is visible on my pad and pc.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    Here on my iPad:

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    But not on my phone:

Thanks @Roland. Looks like a mobile issue then.
    I’d call it a feature rather than a problem. There’s a limit to how much will fit on the smaller phone screens. Something has to be missed out.
    Roland said:
    I’d call it a feature rather than a problem. There’s a limit to how much will fit on the smaller phone screens. Something has to be missed out.
    Understood.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    Have you tried it in landscape?
    <space for hire>
    Have you tried it in landscape?
    Yes I did, thinking it might give more space for the missing icons. No luck :(

No probs. When I occasionally need the </> feature or formatting I'll use the iPad or pc.