Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). No such thing as a "phantom" LOL... - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

No such thing as a "phantom" LOL...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    viz said:
    Have phantom-wowed you. :)
    The set was incomplete so I phantom-wis'ed him too!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Trude said:
    Jalapeno said:
    Look on the bright-side - you're getting attributable LOLs aplenty ! ;)
    There is that.  I think they're all just jealous because I was able to tear myself away from a forum for a whole week and go do something else!  
    Bollocks !! You've just been lurking!

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5750
    Even though it says I Lolled you, it's not true, it's a fiendish plot against me  B)
    And they said that in our time, all that's good will fall from grace, even Saints would turn their face, in our time.