Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2008 - Light Burst- SOLD - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2008 - Light Burst- SOLD

KickTheHabitKickTheHabit Frets: 91
edited September 2013 in Guitars £

Hi All

Great to see that some of the techy fraternity have put this together.. well done :@)

For Sale, my trusty Gibson Les Paul Traditional. 50's neck profile but not super chunky..

Finished in Light Burst Nitro Cellulose, with a great flamed maple top and 50's style neck profile.

No chambers here - just proper old school Les Paul tone.

a '57 Classic in the neck and '57 Plus in the bridge gives you all the power yet remaining faithful to those classic Les Paul tones we all know and love.

This guitar was made in the Nashville factory on 7th December 2008. 

It has been my main gigging guitar for the last few years now but a recent acquisition of a R9 means I have to make some space!

It's not totally perfect - I am a gigging musician and this has been my main squeeze for some time and it's delivered every gig.

There are a couple of small indents (as shown in the pictures) and there is some worming on the rear but has not worn the finish, in fact I couldn't get it to show on the pictures even in high resolution!

Overall it's in great nick, minimal fret wear and a dream to play.

She will be missed..

anyway first man (or wamon..) with £1000 PP gift gets it.. no offers or trades please ... i'm thinning the collection down you know!

Would rather you collect it (South Yorkshire)but if you sort your own courier out I'll package it up for transit but the risk etc is yours.. ;@)

Also have a Set of Grover Rotomatics Locking tuners that fit this guitar perfectly, no extra holes etc.. for an extra small consideration of course! String changes are a breeze... would keep 'em but they don't fit the R9

any questions please message me.

here's some pictures

imageimage

image.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments