Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Recommend me a guitar tutor (London) - Technique Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Recommend me a guitar tutor (London)

Really want to improve my guitar playing, and sitting home noodling alone ain't proving to be the best way to about it. 

After all these years of playing, I'm thinking of taking some lessons. Blues and classic rock are where I'd like to focus (Clapton, Hendrix, Bonamassa, Robert Johnson etc.). I enjoy playing both electric and acoustic.

Is anyone able to recommend a good tutor somewhere in London (preferably south/south west)?  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• cgumtreecgumtree Frets: 33
    Nobody going to recommend someone for me? Maybe I should x-post in the gear section. Seems to see way more activity than technique ;-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Bari Parrott
  • GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 212
    John Wallace! (although he is my uncle :P)

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

• cgumtreecgumtree Frets: 33
    Thanks for the recommendations @capo4th and @gijoe. Going to check them both out.
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3252
    Levi Clay of leviclay.com 
    He does columns for PremierGuitar.com and is a full-time teacher and transcriber