Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Ignore. Like properly ignore. - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Ignore. Like properly ignore.

What's Hot
Why can't we fully ignore people who we find toxic and purposefully argumentative? The current system is essentially useless. 
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    Because the software that runs the forum was built by people who don't see it as a priority.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    No idea what Lee said above ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 9175
    I just saw the other thread. Okay no worries. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2109
    @AdminTeam beside ignoring, how do we delete things that people we're ignoring write on our walls?  And how do we prevent people from writing on our walls at all?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • It is possible to delete individual “conversations” from your own wall.

I did this earlier this year. Over a year ago, somebody posted the specs and price of his bass guitar on my wall rather than sending a PM. 

I cannot remember exactly what I did to erase the message. I suspect that it involved selecting edit rather than delete. (Possibly in the same pull down menu as Reply.)
    Be seeing you.
  • The best way to ignore someone on this website is to not logon to this website.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter