Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Where to buy 6000 Jescar Stainless Steel fretwire? - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Where to buy 6000 Jescar Stainless Steel fretwire?

DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 6724
When we were over on Music Radar I got a reel of 6000 size Jescar SS fretwire from the guy who makes Morgan guitars (forgotten his name sorry). I'm unable to contact him now and can't find find it for sale anywhere in the UK.
I looked on the Jescar site and was about to buy some until I saw the price of postage.

Does anyone have access to it? I've got it on a guitar already and it's this brand and size that I want because it's made absolutely no tonal difference to the guitar, while everyone always says they hear a high pitched 'ping' with SS wire etc.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• That would be Neil. I'll be having a chat with him sometime this week. PM me your details and I'll pass them along.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 6724
    Thanks a lot :) PMing now.