Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Nice Dual Footswitches for HX Stomp owners - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Nice Dual Footswitches for HX Stomp owners

What's Hot
chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3543
I wanted a dual foot switch and found these by Bright Onion so thought I'd share:

https://www.brightonion.co.uk/line-6/

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1927
    that's smart
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mark_jwedgemark_jwedge Frets: 315
    I bought one and a rockboard flat TRS cable and it works great. Looks really smart and is the usual high build quality from bright onion. They do seem to strike a great balance between quality and value for money.

When I initially connected mine it seemed to make my HX stomp freak out but then realised that in global settings one of the polarity setting for the tip was set to inverted. Set both to normal polarity and it works great.

Will give it a proper test if gigs ever become a thing again.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    That's neat - I like the way they've purposely set the two switches at different heights, so it's easier to press the back one. (And I assume to allow the jack to fit underneath it.)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 8918
    I really like that; matching and looks so cool
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 597
    There's a horizontal version too, in case you need it sat in front of the Stomp. 

Looks great!
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3116
    Can you connect one of these AND an expression pedal simultaneously?
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9128
    ICBM said:
    That's neat - I like the way they've purposely set the two switches at different heights, so it's easier to press the back one. (And I assume to allow the jack to fit underneath it.)
    I wouldn't even have noticed that, even though I felt something looked odd I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was. Very good idea
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3543
    NelsonP said:
    Can you connect one of these AND an expression pedal simultaneously?
    I think you can have an expression and one working footswitch.
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4445

These weren't available when I got mine.  All I could get was powder coated black.  :s 

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 8918
    bump
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4445

These weren't available when I got mine.  All I could get was powder coated black.  :s 

I have this going spare if anybody needs one….
  • GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 3884
    edited August 2023
    I got this dual footswitch for my HX Stomp from Amazon last week, just £18.

Tavsou Dual Footswitch Pedal For Guitar Effect Pedal With TRS Cable (Unlatch Dual Switch) https://amzn.eu/d/4yh3byR

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter