Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Pack Leader Guitars - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Pack Leader Guitars

I'm looking to identify owners of Pack Leader guitars in order to bring them together in a Facebook group.

Approximately 70 Pack Leaders were hand-built by Roger Bucknall in 1977/8 based upon a design by Terry Pack.

If you own one, or know of someone who does, could you please contact me.

Many thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4005
    Didn’t John Miles use one briefly but found it hard to get comfy with 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AdipsiaAdipsia Frets: 55
    sweepy said:
    Didn’t John Miles use one briefly but found it hard to get comfy with 
    I believe that he did or still does. They're certainly not for the weak of back but are superb instruments. 

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
    tFB Trader
    I still see Terry Pack exhibiting at various guitar shows - If you need to contact him and have any difficulties doing so then let me know - I believe he recently had, or still has one, for sale