Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Wanted: Loop Pedal - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Wanted: Loop Pedal

n3pn3p Frets: 38
edited September 2013 in FX £

As per title.

What have you?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• You may want to put your ad in the "FX" section
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • When you say loop, do you mean loop as in record and play over the top or true bypass loop like what I is selling?
  • And yes you want this in the FX section of the classifieds.
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719

one of these ;)
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • smigeonsmigeon Frets: 276
    I have a Digitec Jamman that I'd sell, as in http://www.digitech.com/en-US/products/jamman-stereo. Send me a PM if you're interested...
  • n3pn3p Frets: 38

Whoops! Sorry, wrong section indeed. Mods?

Should have also clarified - A pedal that records so I can attempt to play over. Not a good day for me so far! I blame the fact that I'm getting raped to the tune of £600 by customs for a recent guitar purchase...

Smigeon - PM on its way

• ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    edited September 2013
    A barely used Boomerang III. :)

If you're interested you will have to wait 'till next week though, I'm off on holiday tomorrow. ;)
    n3p said:
    Whoops! Sorry, wrong section indeed. Mods?
    You can move it yourself by editing your first post. :)
    Done! Cheers

Bump

No interest in the Boss RC30?

Sorry, thought you were answering Spacecadet's question about me wanting a "Loop Pedal" or a "Loop Pedal", didn't realise you had one for sale.

Anyway, yes I am interested depending on price. It looks pretty hardcore :)

I'll PM ya ;)
  • xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    EHX 2880? With separate footswitch controller....
    No thanks just bought one :D (tis very nice ;^)