Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Oil CIty Pickups: Come and see us at the Birmingham Guitar Show - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Oil CIty Pickups: Come and see us at the Birmingham Guitar Show

OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 7616

Once again we are at the Guitar show in Birmingham this coming weekend. Come and say hi, talk gear, try our new Neo-X-Breed (above) pickups and perhaps take advantage of our show deals:

Buy special edition 'Blackbird Pro' pickup sets for £180.00 that's £70.00 off!!!!

15% discount plus  free postage on all orders taken at the show for the rest of our range.

Priority pre-order the Neo-X-Breed ... there will soon be a waiting list as luthiers are snapping them up as fast as we can make them. Get in fast!
Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    edited February 2020
    Looking forward to this. I just need someone to mind theFretBoard stall for a while
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JasonJason Frets: 995
    tFB Trader
    Roland said:
    Looking forward to this. I just need someone to mind theFretBoard stall for a while

You're only a few feet away from each other, I'm sure you'll get a chance :)
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 7616
    tFB Trader
    Jason said:
    Roland said:

You're only a few feet away from each other, I'm sure you'll get a chance :)
    Yay, chocolate Hobnob donations welcome ... 
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog