Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTT: Jap Strat or Tele or 52 Reissue tele - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTT: Jap Strat or Tele or 52 Reissue tele

surfguy13surfguy13 Frets: 124
edited August 2013 in Guitars £
Hi guys

I have just posted a trade thread under 'Amps' for a lovely old '76 Marshall 4x12 B cab loaded with a matched quad of T1551 G12M 55Hz speakers.  Looking for a jap strat or tele or possibly a US 52 reissue tele with me putting in some cash.  Consider anything interesting really....thanks!  :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• surfguy13surfguy13 Frets: 124
    Sorry!!  Put this in the wrong section.....should have been in Classifieds under Guitars.  Duh!  :(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 1966
    Just edit the first one and you can change which forum it sits in. B-)
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Or I could just move it for you ;)
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    Aha!  Thanks for that!!  Had no idea that there were options.....brilliant.
    Thanks Lixarto.......!!  :)

Lixarto said:
    Or I could just move it for you ;)

• wherabouts are you located,I have a couple of tele's not being used at the moment mike b
  • PM'd Mike......
    wherabouts are you located,I have a couple of tele's not being used at the moment mike b