Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Calling UK pickup makers.... - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Calling UK pickup makers....

What's Hot
...can any of you make me a P13?

I don’t know what it is about them that makes them sound the way they do, but I want that sound and I don’t really want to have to buy some overpriced ratty old Harmony to get it...

Ping me if anyone’s up for it! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• MojopickupsMojopickups Frets: 292
    tFB Trader
    To make an exact replica would be very expensive as new parts would need to tooled, the set up cost for the covers alone would be approx £3000.
    Something could be made using metal P90 covers but again some of the internals would need to custom made, so it wouldn't be a cheap pickup.
    Happy to go into more detail if you want to email me via the website.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LewyLewy Frets: 3795
    To make an exact replica would be very expensive as new parts would need to tooled, the set up cost for the covers alone would be approx £3000.
    Something could be made using metal P90 covers but again some of the internals would need to custom made, so it wouldn't be a cheap pickup.
    Happy to go into more detail if you want to email me via the website.
    Thanks for the response. I’ll drop you a mail.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 699
    tFB Trader
    @lewy Speak to @deacci Declan might be able to help you
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)