Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Jam Session Manchester - Personnel Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Jam Session Manchester

What's Hot

Comments

• @benmurray85 my studio is still open at the moment. I've got a band in tomorrow night doing a recording session. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Ok mate, maybe once Lockdown 2 is over we could try and squeeze something in before xmas? 
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I'll add my name to the list, work in Wilmslow so not a million miles away. Been at least 15 years since I played with another human. I'll bring all my best lick (singular).
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Did anything ever happen with this? I’m thinking about booking a practice room local to me in the new year just to play at volume. If anyone else wants to sort something I’d be open to a jam with other guys, Covid restrictions allowing of course. 
    How very rock and roll
  • Did anything ever happen with this? I’m thinking about booking a practice room local to me in the new year just to play at volume. If anyone else wants to sort something I’d be open to a jam with other guys, Covid restrictions allowing of course. 
    You can book mine if ya like! I'm still operating!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1385
    edited July 2021
    Just bumping this again to see if anyones interested? I have a quiet few months before work picks back up again so would love just to have a loud jam session with a few players. Blues, RnB preferred

Im based in Burnley but happy to travel within reason
    How very rock and roll
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3631
    I'm still up for it. I had to miss the last one I was going to attend so I'm missing jamming.
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7962
    I'm very busy over the summer holidays but should have a bit of downtime in September 

• BradBrad Frets: 590
    Yep, still up for if I’m free
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    Id be up for a meet up, happy to drum, sing and guitar as needed.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 414
    Vocals n guitar here 
  • Guitar here, if it's still a thing?
  • NeckwringerNeckwringer Frets: 356
    Guitar here, if it's still a thing?
    "still a thing".............more like dead in the water.......................
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4445

Guitar here, if it's still a thing?
    "still a thing".............more like dead in the water.......................
    No let’s get it done, we have a big rehearsal room back up and running, just need some dates.

How about 9th or 10th July?  I’ll sort a when should we and tag everybody on the thread this weekend.
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3543
    I’m in Stockport, interested.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2016
    Keep me posted

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24339
    Definitely still interested

@richardhomer @spark240 @Smoothmash @JMP220478 @chrisj1602 @Neckwringer @benmurray85 ;;@Legionreturns @jonnyburgo @DeepBlueWitch @Richardrichard @vasselmeyer @Brad @mrkb @SteveRobinson @mgaw @LuttiS @bloodandtears @Blackdream @RustySpanner @rjb2679 @edenfield99 @dano @musteatbrain ;

Hi All, a few dates on the link below, let me know when you can attend?  

I think I've got everybody tagged that has replied previously.

I have a rehearsal space in Stockport.  It's fairly big, we'd probably struggle with everybody but the more the merrier, we can do our best to squeeze in!  

https://whenshouldwe.com/polls/6k77o2szuhef
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1385
    That’s a great idea!!! Thanks for doing that
    How very rock and roll
  • NeckwringerNeckwringer Frets: 356
    I'm defo up for this..............
  • LeisceoirLeisceoir Frets: 119
    I'm up for this too 
    My trading feedback thread
  • Interested. 
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'

I’ll leave it few more days, but looking like 31st July.

we can always do something in September as well.

Thanks for the replies so far!
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7962
    Unlikely I'll make it. I have festival bookings, wedding bookings etc to do sound and PA hire over most of summer, and a baby due 2nd August. Sorry! 

JMP220478 said:
    Vocals n guitar here 
    I’m up for this Tom 
    JMP220478 said:
    JMP220478 said:
    Vocals n guitar here 
    I’m up for this Tom 
    Excellent - have you completed the form?
    Unlikely I'll make it. I have festival bookings, wedding bookings etc to do sound and PA hire over most of summer, and a baby due 2nd August. Sorry! 
    No worries.  It has been a while since I started the thread!  Hopefully there will be more in the future….
    JMP220478 said:
    JMP220478 said:
    Vocals n guitar here 
    I’m up for this Tom 
    Excellent - have you completed the form?
    I have 

Right so, 31st July seems to be the most popular so I think we should go for that.

There's a few that can't do that date that have put September, so perhaps we have the 31st July then after then book something else for September / October.

I'll book the room and get the 31st in the calendar.  Will have a think about times and what we can do jam wise.

• musteatbrainmusteatbrain Frets: 861
    I’m out the day before all day so it would be a bit harsh on Mrs Brains to leave her with the mini brains all weekend. Have fun though. If it’s the same place we met a while back it’s a great setup