Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). New to the Forum - LH Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

New to the Forum

Superace1Superace1 Frets: 0
edited December 2019 in LH Guitars £
My first post starts with me looking to sell my Norsworthy "predator " left handed. Made circa 1994 by luthier Phil Norsworthy shortly after leaving Patrick Eggle, this has a solid Brazilian mahogany body with Ebony fretboard. Seymour Duncan JB and 59's are both coil tapped. The body is virtually unmarked and plays beautifully. This is one of a very few guitars that Phil made, and included are a few emails from him confirming this.
I'd prefer collection from York, but may well be able to meet up somewhere convenient. Guitar comes with a softbagl. Looking for £550.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Hi @Superace1 ; if you hovver over your post and click on the little black cog that appears in the top right hand order you can edit including moving this to a more appropriate category.
    If you want to add photos ( usually advised) then use imgur or similar hosting site and post the direct link.
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Thanks. I'll tidy the Ad up when I get back home, plus add pictures!