Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Cool and Cheap - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Cool and Cheap

What's Hot
rprrpr Frets: 302
edited August 2013 in Guitar
Came across this Vox teardrop copy-looks pretty good for £149 (half price)-http://www.ccmusicshop.com/solid-body-electric-revelation-td-bj6-vx64-white-pid-939600-gid-GE.html
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    That is pretty cool - I love teardrops :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • That is cheap, theres one in my local shop for 275.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Lovely - have a "wow" :)
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    That'd make a lovely "couch guitar"
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7749
    That'd make a lovely "couch guitar"
    No it wouldn't, it's a teardrop shape so is fucking impossible to play sitting down :D
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I need to rejoin my ska band, that would be perfect for that.
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • It would make a nice plectrum if you removed the neck.

• carloscarlos Frets: 3252
    with a leg rest (see Steinbergers and the 'graveyard disciple') it could work sitting down.
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 648
    I'd play Jetboy a few times, then realise there's a good reason they stopped making them.
  • CC is my local and I have had a wee tinker with this guitar. It was good fun, I didn't give it a lengthily examination but it definitely didn't feel cheap and nasty.
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky