Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Albert Lee - 17th October - Honiton (Beehive) - Events Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Albert Lee - 17th October - Honiton (Beehive)

I'm really keen to go and see Albert, having never managed to before but I live in Torquay and don't drive. Is anyone near Torbay going? Would gladly cover all fuel!

Many thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Get a taxi if you have to! He's that good
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 4930
    I’m local but I’m away on the 17th :'(
  • I hadn't seen that.  Can probably help you out - I'm in Totnes so Torquay pretty much on my route.  Send me a pm with your number and I'll get back to you.  
  • uncledickuncledick Frets: 394
    Brilliant gig.  I rate this line up as the best I'ver seen with Albert.  Sound people need a pat on the back too,
  • Indeed it was. Albert blew me away with his chops! Thanks for getting me there and back Richard