Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sold: Blackstar HT-20H £130 ono - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sold: Blackstar HT-20H £130 ono

What's Hot
Lord_SpanielchipLord_Spanielchip Frets: 128
edited September 2023 in Amps £
Buy in haste - repent at leisure...I think that’s how the saying goes!

Bought this at the end of 2017 and it’s never been used in anger. Money burning hole in my pocket and the lingering teenage hankering for a head and cab lead me to buying this. For me, it’s total overkill and simply subject to requirements. In mint condition and from a smoke free home. Never gigged, bedroom use only.

Looking for £200.00 but open to offers or would look to trade for a something like a variable power lunchbox head or, better still, a Boss Katana.  

Reduced to £150.00.

I’ve got the original box but it’s probably too heavy to post. I’m based in East Lancashire but can travel within a reasonable distance.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

•  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Just noticed the sticker on the marketing blurb in the second picture - gotta love random notes from the kids!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump for price reduction. 
  • Payday bumpage.
  • Another one I forgot I had. There’s a Blackstar HT408 Metal cab with it that I’d be happy to let go as bundle if anyone was interested.
  • Cab has gone.

Does it sound great? Probably not. 

Does it look good? Well…that’s debatable!

Original box seems to have gone in a recent clear out, unfortunately.

Now open to offers.
  • Cheap amp bump.
  • Open to offers bump. 
  • IMHO a Katana is not a step up from what you have.  Just sayin...
  • uncledick said:
    IMHO a Katana is not a step up from what you have.  Just sayin...
    I’d tend to agree, but living in a terraced house the practicalities don’t!
  • Bump.