Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Any desire out there for one of these? - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Any desire out there for one of these?

What's Hot
I'm not far off finishing this for a customer, and have the capability of doing one more, halfway through this I vowed I'd prefer my balls ripped off than do another but the final stages has had me really enjoy it....there's an opportunity for someone should they want one, as after the second I'll definitely never do another. You are welcome to send me your own body or I can source one but the offer is there. Drop me a line if interested...Rich

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8207
    tFB Trader
    Haha I got asked to one the other day mate... is there a trend on the way? I bloody hope not! :D Good job 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 6565
    tFB Trader
    lamf68 said:
    You are welcome to send me your own body
    Own guitar body? ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • lamf68lamf68 Frets: 847
    edited June 2019
    lamf68 said:
    You are welcome to send me your own body
    Own guitar body?
    Steve, depending on your physicality I'd be happy with either, wouldn't fancy painting this on a huge fat arse though.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • lamf68lamf68 Frets: 847
    Haha I got asked to one the other day mate... is there a trend on the way? I bloody hope not! :D Good job 
    It's one of those jobs you wish you'd never agreed to mate, absolutely without doubt, the Monterey Pop strat aside the longest and most technical job I've ever undertaken, no quick way just masses of patience and expensive stencils!!!! 
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    Colour me interested.
    Always wanted on of these.
    PM me regarding cost etc if you like

Jase

• SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1786
    You've done a really good job of it, that's for sure.

I'm more of a Budweiser Charvel Star kind of guy...
  • m_cm_c Frets: 1128
    I'm intrigued, but only because I have no idea what it's meant to be.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7236
    What does the finished assembled guitar look like. This is a trend?
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1786
    m_c said:
    I'm intrigued, but only because I have no idea what it's meant to be.
    It's Jimmy Page's Telecaster