Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Looking for an unusually spec'd strat body - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Looking for an unusually spec'd strat body

I'd like a wrapover bridge strat with rear route control cavity and a bridge HB.. Assuming the neck pocket will have to be angled for the correct neck pitch? Or is there a slimliine wrapover bridge out there?
www.theflyingacesband.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Have it routed so that you can recess the wraparound, and then you won't need to angle things.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MattNovakMattNovak Frets: 906
    Have it routed so that you can recess the wraparound, and then you won't need to angle things.
    Thanks.. I had thought of that, but it would perhaps spoil the aesthetic I was after.

Spending the afternoon looking at thickness planers, band saws and routers... might just make my own :)  

www.theflyingacesband.com
  • I have a Jazzmaster body that was routed like that. Once the TOM is in, you hardly see it to be honest.