Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). I just got an error whilst using the site. - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

I just got an error whilst using the site.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at www.thefretboard.co.uk Port 80

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Probably just the server burping.
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    Hmmm. The logs aren't being helpful.

Can you remember exactly what you were doing?
    <space for hire>
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    I sometimes get that message at the moment when I hit "Post Comment". Often, it seems to coincide with the auto-save draft function.
    Be seeing you.
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4680
    Yes - I was posting a comment.
    The comment did go through.