Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Lost in translation? - Acoustics Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Lost in translation?

What's Hot
Some of these Cuntz are beautiful, but I'm not sure my wife would approve if I fooled around with them.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24339
    If you had more than one - which you believed brought you good luck - presumably they'd be 'lucky Cuntz'?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4121

Interesting range. The Cuntz in your link seem well suited to delicate fingerstyle. Just wondering if there are any Cuntz more geared up for hard strumming?

Guessing there isn't much demand for Jumbo Cuntz?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33263
    edited May 2014
    That ain't lemon oil on the fingerboard.
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7928
    Wow Cuntz are expensive.
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4121

Blimey you're right, just noticed the price, whoa!!

Wondering if they do the Cuntz with Brazilian?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2022
    :))
  • martmart Frets: 5165
    edited May 2014
    I believe they're introducing some new models made out of yew, Yew Cuntz.
    No left-handers; only right Cuntz....
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    They are thinking of one with a Bigsby, Stupid Cuntz.
    They'll probably be tight Cuntz, until they've been played in.
  • midlifecrisismidlifecrisis Frets: 2321
    maybe my band has a few of them because we re often told we sound like a load of cuntz
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1042
    They're a bit pricey, are there any cheap Cuntz?
    It all my mate's band use. They're total Cuntz.
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    And for all those whose instruments were damaged, lost, or stolen, what a bunch of very sad Cuntz

• randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521

Where I feel a bit sorry for this guy is if Cuntz guitars were mass producing a rival for the likes of the Warlock or Razorback then I think he would be amazingly successful.

I had seen him before and he does make some beautiful stuff.

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • midlifecrisismidlifecrisis Frets: 2321
    if you want a cheap one I saw a load of rain damaged ones,   wet cuntz