Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Korg Miku Stomp - FX Reviews Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Korg Miku Stomp

What's Hot
So, I couldn't resist buying one of these Korg Miku Vocaloid Stomps, but I think I will sell it on now. Was a bit of fun and was dying to do a song with it, but not sure what to do. Anyway, I stuck up a video, for those who may be interested in this novelty guitar pedal. :)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 3922
    My stepdaughter would *love* that nyan setting :D
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MoonrunnerMoonrunner Frets: 23
    My stepdaughter would *love* that nyan setting :D
    I think that is the most irritating setting! Hahaha!!! :D 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4314
    I'd love to hear a BB King type solo on that - especially Paah or Aah................
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • rlw said:
    I'd love to hear a BB King type solo on that - especially Paah or Aah................
    He'd love it!!! Haha!! :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Someone needs to get the stems from various classic solos and reamp them through a Miku.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Someone needs to get the stems from various classic solos and reamp them through a Miku.
    Trouble is, the latency is a pain in the arse and you'd want to choose slow note solos. The pedal won't process fast runs, etc.
  • crispycrispy Frets: 12
    It's all in the fingers.
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
    edited January 2020
    This would be awesome for doing the intro and Sundry  bits of Tokyo Road by Bon Jovi
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    When I was a kid I had a Rolf Harris Stylophone that sounded like that
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4005
    Lol, great fun, how much ? :)
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4005
    You have a PM
  • Mr_HMr_H Frets: 6
    Someone needs to get the stems from various classic solos and reamp them through a Miku.
    Trouble is, the latency is a pain in the arse and you'd want to choose slow note solos. The pedal won't process fast runs, etc.
    The overall tracking is awful on it.  If it tracked properly I think you could have a bit of fun with it but I think it'll always be a novelty.  I had one and ditched it because of the tracking.  Funnily enough I'd only owned one other product that tracked that bad and that was a second hand, pre MIDI Korg X911 mono guitar synth.  So having owned both I conclude that in the last 40 years Korg have learnt nothing in their ability to convert a guitar to synth / sample triggering.  Boss / Roland however have got to the point that it's difficult to get their kit to miss trigger