Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Live Forever Unplugged Version mix by paulmapp8306 - Plug My Stuff Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Live Forever Unplugged Version mix by paulmapp8306

Hi All,

This more of a plug for and thank you to @paulmapp8306 who has taken a guitar track with dodgy playing/timing plus a fairly rough vocal track and turned it into. He along with @Branshen responded to my call for help to add keys and strings to the what I had already recorded and I can't thank both guys enough for their help. I will add the Branshen mix too if he wishes once complete.

Feedback welcome 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BranshenBranshen Frets: 1221
    @paulmapp8306 Excellent job with the string arrangement and great piano playing. shockingly quick turnaround too. I've barely got a couple of cello lines do so far. Base track was solid to begin with Colin!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    Very good, I like that version, well done all!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2002
    Thanks @Branshen absolutely no rush whatsoever it’s a great favour your doing.

Thanks @mrkb for the nice comment.
  • guitartangoguitartango Frets: 954
    Amazing 
    “Ken sent me.”
    Thanks @guitartango much appreciated
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2016
    Great job folks...this is what collaborations are all about ;-)

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • oafoaf Frets: 293
    @CMW335 is there a link for your original tracks? Might be tempted to have a play if you're still interested in contributions? :)
    @oaf Hi thanks for the interest. Should find the original tracks here, there’s 2 In With A Chance which has been mixed and mastered and Way Back When which hasn’t 

https://soundcloud.com/user-486151452

Those are just the ones on soundcloud I have some there’s too.

Let me know if that works

cheers

=) 
    Apologies @oaf I have just realised what you meant!! Will pm you now lol
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5820
    That's really good! 
    Thanks @Strangefan appreciated 
  • Phil_CPhil_C Frets: 233
    Good stuff.

I've literally just played the Oasis album on my union jack epi Sheraton :)
    Phil_C said:
    Good stuff.

I've literally just played the Oasis album on my union jack epi Sheraton :)
    Now that is the way to do it  :)
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6304
    Great job and what a fab use of this forum and its members. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    Thanks @soma1975 my sentiments exactly