Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Jaden Rose S2 Prototype - Immaculate! - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Jaden Rose S2 Prototype - Immaculate!

Ebay link with pics here.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161095460864 

Jaden Rose are a small UK based company that make handmade shred-machines - all of there guitars (including this one) have received incredible reviews from Guitarist magazine etc, as well as on the online review sites. This is the last prototype made by Jaden before the S2 went into production..........so it's got a bit of history there.

The body is made of beautiful African Sapele which is part of the Mahogany family. Canadian Rock Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, frets show no signs of wear (see pics). It has a Floyd Rose trem, a DiMarzio EVO in the bridge with a Jaden Rose standard in the neck. Coil-tap switch, volume control set out of the pay of the picking hand so no accidental volume loss, and 3-way toggle switch on the lower horn.

The pictures really don't do the wood justice - this guitar will have people speaking to you about it when played in public as it's so striking (If you like I will send you a couple of live pics so you can see the effect - bit vain to post them here!).

A great, great guitar - beautifully made, and although designed for shredding, it is subtle enough for all other genres......

The guitar is a few months old and has been used for a couple of gigs - however in the house I tend to use cheaper guitars that I don't mind getting bashed. The Jaden Rose has zero-buckle rash (see pics), no fret wear and has literally just come back from a pro-set up (will include receipt).

All access neck joint, Gotoh tuning heads, Ernie Ball Slinky strings. (10's).

Trades possibly considered...............but do to current situation cash is king - £700ono - Let me know if you want more pics and I'll email to you.......

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Someone was after one of these. 

Also Jaden is a member here. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BrandXBrandX Frets: 0
    Cool! I saw that someone was after one.....
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 6677
    I've just been offered a hard tail one of these for my Jaguar.

Whats your opinion on them?
    You can now read my guitar ramblings here http://www.gearnews.com and here https://guitarbomb.com 

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    edited August 2013
    stonevibe said:
    I've just been offered a hard tail one of these for my Jaguar.

Whats your opinion on them?
    My personal opinion is that if you like slinky, fast necks then it'll probably be the best guitar you ever play :)

I got mine a couple of years ago, and I haven't bought a guitar since. In fact, I've sold all my other guitars apart from the N4...
    <space for hire>
    The neck is amazing...really amazing, coupled with the way Sapele looks in the flesh it's just beautiful - gutted I got to sell, but there you go :o(
    ??????Bump.
  • BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1684
    Regarding neck - rolled edges?

Yes BigBear! ;o)