Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). my Bestest Jeff Beck impersonation - Plug My Stuff Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

my Bestest Jeff Beck impersonation

What's Hot
BarneyBarney Frets: 598
edited March 2019 in Plug My Stuff
well not really...but trying to bed these new strings in with plenty of trem and bends
ignore the jamas

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4110
    Noice! (The playing, not the jim-jams)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 598
    Philtre said:
    Noice! (The playing, not the jim-jams)
    Thanks @Philtre ....love my Jim jams :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2493

Link in OP b0rked

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    DLM said:

Link in OP b0rked

Thanks I think it sorted now :)
  • VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1023
    Very nice trem use (harder than it looks to get it that good!), and playing, as always...extra points for playing in pyjamas though, you won't see Jeff Beck doing that :)
    edited March 2019
    Very nice trem use (harder than it looks to get it that good!), and playing, as always...extra points for playing in pyjamas though, you won't see Jeff Beck doing that
    Thanks ...I was surprised when I finished the strings were still I tune cos I had only put them on ...they were them D,Daddario NYXL type ...

I've bought some of those to try, too.

I didn't listen until after posting the fixed link: great playing as usual. The "violining" with the volume pot stood out this time, apart from the obvious boingy bar badassery. :sunglasses:

DLM said:

I've bought some of those to try, too.

I didn't listen until after posting the fixed link: great playing as usual. The "violining" with the volume pot stood out this time, apart from the obvious boingy bar badassery. :sunglasses:

I think they help a lot ....you can get them in various colours ...I got mine from Matalan :D
    :lol: I meant the strings!
    edited March 2019
    DLM said:
    DLM said:
    lol I meant the strings!

Ahh....the strings make no difference whatsoever... D
    Just the jamas..lol
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Oof that's really good man
  • Impressive. Don't suppose that you could PM me your amp/pedal set up!
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    Ruddy great !!!!! (WOW'd)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    roberty said:
    Oof that's really good man
    Thanks for listening man :)
    Impressive. Don't suppose that you could PM me your amp/pedal set up!
    Yeah ...it's basically just Bias Fx though...I tend to have quite a bit of drive on then back right down on guitar volume ..I think modellers work best that way ....but I can get a pic of it iff you like and email it iff you give me your address...I don't know how to upload pics on here ...but as I say what makes the most difference for me is where the guitar vol is set..usually 1.5 to 2 on the guitar 
    Jalapeno said:
    Ruddy great !!!!! (WOW'd)
    Thanks man :)
  • Barney said:
    Impressive. Don't suppose that you could PM me your amp/pedal set up!
    Yeah ...it's basically just Bias Fx though...I tend to have quite a bit of drive on then back right down on guitar volume ..I think modellers work best that way ....but I can get a pic of it iff you like and email it iff you give me your address...I don't know how to upload pics on here ...but as I say what makes the most difference for me is where the guitar vol is set..usually 1.5 to 2 on the guitar 
    Thanks for reply. E mail on its way.
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2072
    Really good.

It's not a competition.
    Really good.

Thanks mate :)
  • Sounds great, Barney! Lovely playing and tones! :)
    Sounds great, Barney! Lovely playing and tones! :)
    Thanks for listening :)
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8409
    That’s great stuff, thanks for sharing.
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    edited March 2019
    Nice ‘jamming’
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
    dindude said:
    That’s great stuff, thanks for sharing.
    viz said:
    Nice jamming
    Thanks for listening :)
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11438
    Sounds great
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2394
    Very nice playing, technique and note choice. A refreshing change from the interminable and predictable ‘blues jams’ we are bombarded with on You Tube.

Nice jim jams too ;)
    Sounds great
    Jimbro66 said:
    Very nice playing, technique and note choice. A refreshing change from the interminable and predictable ‘blues jams’ we are bombarded with on You Tube.

Nice jim jams too ;)
    Thanks...I have the Jim jams in various colours :)
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1774
    I'll say it again...I really don't like you @Barney ; B)

Awesome playing as always mate, love your phrasing, tone and touch and always have..

GIT
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter