Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB decent tele pickups - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB decent tele pickups

John_AJohn_A Frets: 3773
Not looking for any top-of the line, just something goodish, £50 for the pair max
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2275
    I have a set of tonerider classics ill sell for £55 delivered.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3773
    thomasw88 said:
    I have a set of tonerider classics ill sell for £55 delivered.
    seems a bit steep as they are 59 new (inc postage)  Ill hold out thanks
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2275
    Ah yes noticed that! I can do £45 if of interest.
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    I have a set from a squier cv tele - the alnico v not alnico iii. They're supposed to be tonerider pure vintage, you can have them for £25 posted if that's anygood to you?
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3773

Adam_MD said:
    I have a set from a squier cv tele - the alnico v not alnico iii. They're supposed to be tonerider pure vintage, you can have them for £25 posted if that's anygood to you?
    Perfect I'll drop you a PM