Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). iPods for sale - 30GB classic white and 16GB Nano pink - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

iPods for sale - 30GB classic white and 16GB Nano pink

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 281
The clearout of stuff continues - my girlfriend and I are getting shot of our iPods, perfectly working but rarely used. For sale are: a white 30GB classic, some light scratches but fully working and up to date -£50 delivered ono, and a pink 16GB Nano classic (wheel type not touch) in very good condition and fully working for £68 delivered ono. No trades thanks!
Ta.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 281
    White classic now sold pending the usual to Mark of Jooky fame. Pink one still available and open to offers!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Which generation is the pink one? There are many versions of the nano. Would you be interested in trading it for one of my handbuilt boutique pedals?
  • have you got pics of the pink one please... well as its the only one still available!
  • Bumpity bump - is the pink one still for sale???