Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). help - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

help

What's Hot
I have just joined this forum and dont seem to be able to post anywhere???
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RussGRussG Frets: 15
    Could someone (Mod/Admin) please explain why I cant even post an introduction?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33263
    I've flagged your post for a moderator to take a look.
    Sometimes you get false positives with registration that silo accounts as an anti spam measure.
    It probably isn't you.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24559
    Try now - I’ve verified your account so it should work for you.
    Thanks for that mate.
    I received an email saying membership was approved, so I guess that it the glitch you are referring t.
    I was beginning to think that I had the world speed record for being banned on a forum LOL
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    Russ. If you look at the New Members area http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/categories/new%20members you will see three threads:
    1. Introduce Yourself
    2. Ten Questions we Ask Everyone
    3. Why I Joined

You can make your introduction by adding comments to these threads. You can’t start a new thread in this area. However should should be able to start new threads in other areas of the forum.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    You were caught in the spam filter. I’ve released those posts and verified you so all should be good. It happens now and again with legitimate posters so all should be ok
  • I've given you a welcoming LOL for that post so you should have a fret count as well now. Although this will lead to five years of trying to work out what the hell a fret count is for...

Welcome to the forum :smile: 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33263
    RussG said:
    Thanks for that mate.
    I received an email saying membership was approved, so I guess that it the glitch you are referring t.
    I was beginning to think that I had the world speed record for being banned on a forum LOL
    No worries.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thanks everyone, nice to meet you all, ill get cracking now LOL

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2202
    RussG said:
    Thanks for that mate.
    Welcome to the Pleasuredome (so sang FGTH).
    Posts have now come through in the introduce yourself thread, so all should be good to go now @RussG
    Cheers mate, yep, all good now......ill start pestering people now LOL
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2202
    RussG said:
    Cheers mate, yep, all good now......ill start pestering people now LOL
    Uh oh....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter