Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Did the big man make it? - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Did the big man make it?

What's Hot
PauloPaulo Frets: 65
edited August 2013 in Off Topic
Just asking
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    edited August 2013
    I suspect he was sat at his computer exactly like that, refusing to join my temporary forum because it was mine.  :))
    Huey's always had a thing for me. 
    :\">
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • PauloPaulo Frets: 65
    Ha ha, Huey always played the long game, he'll crack and join eventually

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24595
    Hi Paulo ... great to have you are your cartoons back.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24595
    Paulo said:
    Ha ha, Huey always played the long game, he'll crack and join eventually

He will when he sees that .. I wonder who'll send him a link ...

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Ha ha he's watching us right now I bet.  Thanks to RedRabbit for the link to this forum.  
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    edited August 2013

Hey Paulo

Sent you a PM earlier - maybe you could do us a generic cartoon we could use across the forum??

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    Oh ok,  will check,  don't know where pms are lol.  

• SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    Top left, two across from your avatar. :)
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    Paulo - are you the guy who did that guitar with "Julie I chizzled this for you" or whatever? "Please drop the injunkshun"? That was the best thing EVER!
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
    Yes, that was me. That's the very guitar on my sig.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6284
    MOD Note:  Complaints have been received about this discussion baiting someone who hasn't even joined.

This discussion is "Sunk" meaning it won't get bumped when new comments are posted
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited August 2013
    I don't do any new stuff
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    viz;2624" said:
    Paulo - are you the guy who did that guitar with "Julie I chizzled this for you" or whatever? "Please drop the injunkshun"? That was the best thing EVER!
    Oh yes! Awesome that was :)
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8201

Jalapeno said:
    MOD Note:  Complaints have been received about this discussion baiting someone who hasn't even joined.

This discussion is "Sunk" meaning it won't get bumped when new comments are posted

Are you sure he hasn't joined, and is the one complaining?
    My V key is broken
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2493
    Aw, I missed this until now, and now it seems the cartoon has been removed!
    :-<

Sorry, Rory. I don't want your feelings to be hurt, but I still think the cartoon was a genius portrayal of how you sometimes came across.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Seeing as this thread has been sunk,  here it is.  I withdrew the pic myself to save feelings 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2493
    I still love it!