Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). what's on your wishlist? - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

what's on your wishlist?

What's Hot
Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7086
I'm constantly changing this (as I imagine many of us do) but my current list of pedals to be considered when funds allow includes:

TC Ditto (though I have an RC50 currently on loan - it is a bit more than I think I really need)

Zoom Multi Stomp MS-70 CDR - I love delays, and as such I've considered the two Joyo delays too.

Joyo Analog Chorus

any number of EHX pedals, too many to list :)

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    Mine is just a Pod HD500. Possibly the X version.

Or an AxeFX should I become surprisingly flush all of a sudden.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jmasterjmaster Frets: 19
    TC Ditto also

Strymon Bluesky

Earthquaker Devices phase shifter

Fuzz Factory

And never ever going to happen, but Fulltone tube tape echo :)
    "have a good time, all the time" Spinal Tap
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 598
    iv been reading up on the mad professor bluebird pedal, so probably one of them at some point
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Wampler Dual Fusion

Pigtronix Infinity Looper
  • JadedJaded Frets: 125
    Hendrix Fuzz Face and a Morley volume pedal to go with it ...oh and one of those MXR FET Drivers when they finally get a proper release. 
  • PyromanPyroman Frets: 58
    edited August 2013
      Fulltone  '69 fuzz and  Plimsoul.

MXR Analog Chorus. Micro Flanger, and Micro Chorus.  (wtf is it with me and modulation pedals?)  Maybe even the EVH Flanger.

Strymon Blue Sky and Flint.

Hardwire Supernatural

TC  Vortex Flanger.  I like the tape setting with the through zero effect!

Boss  Adaptive distortion.

Morley volume pedal.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    I'd really like a nice delay pedal again, I'd love to try the Strymon Timeline. Maybe an analog chorus.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8409

I've had a pop at most I've wanted to try this year but still have:

Cmatmods Signa Drive, had one for a few years, always rated it but sold it and really want to try one with me latest rig.

Dunlop Hendrix mini fuzz, been on order since Feb?!!?

Maybe one of the new Blackstar LT's to keep for a bit of high gain fun.

That's about it amazingly enough. Ask me tomorrow

;)
  • MattGMattG Frets: 170
    lovepedal eleven amp
    Fulltone OCD
    Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face mini

but they shall have to wait untill after a Dr.Z next year ;)
  • I'd love to try some AMT Legend Series 2 pedals, the Peavey and Soldano ones are top of the list.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    I'd love to try some AMT Legend Series 2 pedals, the Peavey and Soldano ones are top of the list.
    Have a look at the C2 (Cornford-alike) - I've got one, and it sounds ace.

For me, I've got a Strymon Timeline on my wishlist...however, since that's totally unrealistic in terms of cost, I'm also considering getting a second Flashback for dual-delay duties (the Flashback is the only one of the cheap-ish delays which works in my amp's loop).

I'm actually looking at the possibility of selling my pedals and getting a GSP1101 instead, to simplify the tapdancing routine, but that doesn't do dual delays. Really not sure where to go with it at the moment, though...
    <space for hire>
  • Recently bought a Zoom MS70-CDR so that's lots of swirly, echo stuff sorted.

But I do quite fancy one of the new Blackstar LT Dual pedals. 

• mike257mike257 Frets: 363
    I can't decide whether to go to town on it and get a bigger board and a switching system, or to ditch my TU-2 for a Polytune Mini and squeeze two Mooer-size mini pedals into the spaces I can make on my little board.

Either way, I'd like to add a Phaser and a Trem to the board, and if I "go big" then some fun pitch meddling devices too!
  • I'd love to try some AMT Legend Series 2 pedals, the Peavey and Soldano ones are top of the list.
    Have a look at the C2 (Cornford-alike) - I've got one, and it sounds ace.

Looks like Thomann haven't got any in stock, and they seem to be missing several others in the listings for that matter, including the P2.  I wonder if I've missed the boat.
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    edited August 2013
    The realistc/attainable ones are a nice, light, resonant Tele and an MXR late 70's, script logo, Envelope Filter.

Then we have a Suhr SSH Superstrat, a Roland GR-55 guitar synth and another +1 for a Strymon Timeline. I'd love a Blackface-ish Fender amp (vintage 60's Vibrolux or Pro Reverb) with lush-sounding cleans.
    Crickey! I still have a lot of GAS for someone on a HAS
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    I am at a cross-roads... I'd like a looper to hook up to the linn adrenalinn III - if I can't get one of those I feel like selling the Linn and getting an M-Audio black box instead of the Linn :(
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1687
    Right now I'm after a Caroline Guitar Company Kilobyte delay. It looks like a lot of crazy options that would sit well with my carbon copy.
    I'm also waiting to hear back from Terry at Push and Pull pedals to find out if he can squeeze both his hand wired San B overdrive and Triton Sputnik Fuzz in a small enclosure, so for now this will have to stay as a wish only!
  • EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    Now you mention it, I've always fancied having an Adrenalinn to play with. Lemme know if you want to sell.
    To buy, the main thing I'm after is an EHX POG 2. I love my noises and weird shit and spacey harmonic stuff. I'm pretty set otherwise, though the list of overdrives, distortions and fuzzes to build never gets shorter. I also really want a semi-hollow guitar of some kind.
     - Ed
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    Surprisingly, I find myself without a wish-list for pedals, per se, however I can't help thinking I might need a more, well, better digital delay than the Arion DDS1 I use at the moment.
    Thing is, I've tried various different ones but as I have used the Arion since about 1989, I cannot quite get used to the difference in sound. 
    I am thinking about the Boss DD6 and Strymon El Capistan (although I don't really want to spend what they cost!). 

• frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    frankus said:
    I am at a cross-roads... I'd like a looper to hook up to the linn adrenalinn III - if I can't get one of those I feel like selling the Linn and getting an M-Audio black box instead of the Linn :(
    Well I got an EHX 2880 so I can midi synch the Adrenalinn III for drum loops ... or a drum machine.

I've a lot of pedals I want to finish making... 3 for the "1590a board" and almost all of the PCBs for the ME-50 up-cycle
    I'd like a Zendrive and a nice trem on the "posh board" and a delay on the "cheap board"
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • I have most of what I want just want it all hooked up nicely.
    Want my tube screamer, Marshall govn'r, v twin and TC Nova drive mounted in a single rack unit, and a fuzz face, proctavia and univibe racked up together with remote relay switching. The only thing I'd have on the floor would be my G System an expression pedal and my wah.
  • EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    GAS

Seriously. Very large GAS. 

Thanks, @Bucket. Really. ¬_¬
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Not a great deal really;

- Strymon Flint (or a Hardwire Supernatural)
    - Fuzz Face of some kind, probably a Fulltone '70
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 549
    edited September 2013

I'm all spent out this month and some, but after seeing a demo on this fair forum I fancy a:

Behringer Space C, chorus,

Oh and a Line 6 Roto Machine

Perhaps Santa will bring me one?

• hywelghywelg Frets: 4255
    edited September 2013
    I want one of these. Desperately..

• paulkpaulk Frets: 318
    I fancy an EHX Epitome pretty badly.
  • At the moment an Xotic SL Drive and possibly, if I had the money, a Strymon El Capistan.