Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Can new users see Classifieds? - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Can new users see Classifieds?

What's Hot
Are new users able to see classifieds but just not post content to them?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Paul7926Paul7926 Frets: 226
    Yep. I was skimming them as I joined. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Yes. In fact, they're able to post there too (at least, they should be).
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1774
    Thanks all, I thought there was a new member classifieds restriction?
  • Paul7926Paul7926 Frets: 226
    welshboyo said:
    There was a restriction on placing a classified but not on reading them.  From recent info here and in the 'application to post' thread it seems that restriction has now been removed.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24559
    Paul7926 said:
    welshboyo said:
    There was a restriction on placing a classified but not on reading them.  From recent info here and in the 'application to post' thread it seems that restriction has now been removed.
    Yes, that’s correct. There used to be a view but not list restriction on new members. There now isn’t a restriction.